Home
Home
Fighting brain cancer with the Zika virus Print
User Rating: / 0
News - News
เสาร์, 06 กุมภาพันธ์ 2010
Glioblastoma, a form of brain cancer, is incredibly hard to treat. According to a recent series of experiments, it might soon be treated with the Zika virus vaccine.On the surface, the Zika virus appears to have little in common with glioblastoma, an aggressive form of brain cancer.Read More
Last Updated ( ศุกร์, 21 กันยายน 2018 )
Read more...
กทม.จับ "นกพิราบ" วัดบุคคโล ตรวจอึ-น้ำลาย-เลือดหาเชื้อโรค ห่วงหลายวัด "นก" ชุม เหตุให้อาหารปลาและนก Print
User Rating: / 0
News - News
เสาร์, 22 ธันวาคม 2012

กทม.ลงพื้นจับ "นกพิราบ" วัดบุคคโล หลังคนร้องเข้ามาอาศัยเพียบ พร้อมเก็บอึ-น้ำลาย-เลือด ตรวจหาเชื้อโรค ห่วงนกยิ่งมากยิ่งเสี่ยงแพร่เชื้อสู่คนได้มาก พร้อมทำความสะอาดท่าน้ำ เผยวัดระฆังฯ นกพิราบกลับมาใหม่ เหตุคนยังให้อาหาร วอนให้อาหารปลาอย่างเดียว อย่าให้นก 

 Read More

Last Updated ( ศุกร์, 21 กันยายน 2018 )
Read more...
El Nino: Outlook 2018 Print
User Rating: / 0
News - News
อาทิตย์, 09 พฤษภาคม 2004

The latest study from the VAM Geospatial team examines the likelihood of an El Niño event and potential impacts on food security in various regions of the world.Read More

 

Last Updated ( ศุกร์, 21 กันยายน 2018 )
Read more...
เปิดโรคที่มากับ ‘นกพิราบ’ ภัยเงียบอันตรายถึงชีวิต Print
User Rating: / 0
News - News
ศุกร์, 06 พฤศจิกายน 2015

แม้กองทัพนกพิราบตามที่พักอาศัย, เสาไฟฟ้า หรือบริเวณที่สาธารณะ จะดูเป็นสัตว์ที่ไม่มีพิษไม่มีภัย แต่ที่จริงแล้ว มีข้อมูลบ่งชี้ว่า นกเหล่านี้ เป็นแหล่งเพาะเชื้อโรคชั้นดี เสี่ยงทำให้เกิดการเจ็บป่วยถึงขั้นเสียชีวิตได้  โดยอันตรายที่มากับนกพิราบ มีตั้งแต่ โรคเยื่อหุ้มสมองอักเสบ ซึ่งผู้ที่สัมผัสโดนมูลนกพิราบ แล้วไม่ได้ทำความสะอาดร่างกาย หรือสูดเอาละอองมูลแห้ง ที่มีเชื้อราทำให้เกิดโรคเข้าไปโดยไม่รู้ตัว อาจทำให้เกิดการติดเชื้อ ซึ่งจะทำให้มีไข้ ปวดศีรษะ มีอาการตึงที่ลำคอ หรือกระทั่งตาสู้แสงจ้าไม่ได้ / หากติดเชื้อจากแบคทีเรีย อาการอาจรุนแรงมาก ถึงขั้นชักเกร็ง หมดสติ กระทั่งเป็นอัมพาต สมองพิการ หรือเสียชีวิตได้ภายในเวลารวดเร็ว

 

Read More
Last Updated ( พฤหัสบดี, 20 กันยายน 2018 )
Read more...
โรคเท้าช้างคืนชีพ! คนตากตื่นหลัง รพ.แม่สอด พบหนุ่มเมียนมาป่วยจริง Print
User Rating: / 0
News - News
พฤหัสบดี, 20 กันยายน 2018
นอภ.พบพระ เผย รพ.แม่สอดรายงานพบแรงงานเมียนมาป่วยเป็นโรคเท้าช้าง หลังผลตรวจเลือดยืนยัน ทำให้ชาวบ้านในพื้นที่ตื่นตะลึงเพราะโรคนี้หายไปจากพื้นที่มาหลายปีแล้ว ผู้สื่อข่าวรายงานเมื่อวันที่ 15 กันยายน 2561 นายอภิชาติ เหมือนมนัส นายอำเภอพบพระ จังหวัดตาก เปิดเผยว่าได้รับรายงานจากโรงพยาบาลแม่สอด ตรวจพบแรงงานชาวเมียนมา ชื่อนายอะเย ไม่มีนามสกุล อายุ 39 ปี ที่ทำงานอยู่ในพื้นที่ หมู่ที่ 6 ตำบลรวมไทยพัฒนา อำเภอพบพระ เข้ามารักษาตัวในโรงพยาบาลแม่สอด ด้วยอาการเท้าโตทั้งสองข้าง ท้องบวม อัณฑะบวม และปัสสาวะขัด ผลการตรวจเลือดในห้องแล็บผลเป็นบวก จึงยืนยันว่าเป็นโรคเท้าช้าง Filariasis หลังรับรายงานได้สั่งการสาธารณสุขอำเภอพบพระ นำทีม srrt ร่วมกับ รพ.สต.รวมไทยพัฒนา 6 และหน่วยควบคุมโรคโดยแมลงพบพระ ดำเนินการสอบสวนและควบคุมโรคดังกล่าว พบว่าผู้ป่วยมารับจ้างและอาศัยอยู่บริเวณท้ายบ้านหมู่ที่ 6 มีกลุ่มแรงงานต่างด้าวอาศัยบริเวณดังกล่าวหลายหลัง จึงดำเนินการพ่นฝอยละอองเพื่อกำจัดยุงลายและทำลายแหล่งเพาะพันธุ์ยุงในรัศมี 100 เมตร รวมทั้งตรวจเลือดแรงงานต่างด้าวจำนวน 52 ราย และนายจ้าง 5 ราย เพื่อยับยั้งการแพร่ระบาดของโรคเท้าช้าง ที่หายไปจากพื้นที่มาหลายปี   Read More
Read more...
กรุงเทพฯ พบป่วยไวรัสซิกา 124 รายเขตบางนามากสุด Print
User Rating: / 0
News - News
ศุกร์, 06 พฤศจิกายน 2015
นพ.เมธิพจน์ ชาตะเมธีกุล ผอ.กองควบคุมโรคติดต่อ สำนักอนามัย กทม. เปิดเผยถึงสถานการณ์ผู้ป่วยโรคไข้ไวรัสซิกา ว่า ตั้งแต่วันที่ 1 ม.ค.- 20 ก.ค. พื้นที่กรุงเทพฯพบผู้ป่วยโรคไข้ซิกา 124 ราย โดยเขตที่พบมากที่สุด คือ 1.บางนา 10 ราย 2.บางแค 9 ราย 3.บางขุนเทียนและมีนบุรี 7 ราย ทั้งนี้ โรคไข้ไวรัสซิกาถือเป็นโรคประจำถิ่นของเรามานานเหมือนโรคไข้เลือดออก และมียุงเป็นพาหะนำโรค แต่ที่ผ่านมาไม่มีการตรวจหาเชื้อ ไวรัสซิกา เนื่องจากมีค่าตรวจแพง ราคา 20,000-30,000 บาท กระทั่งมีข่าว ไข้ไวรัสซิการะบาดที่ประเทศบราซิล จึงมีการตรวจมากขึ้นคือ สามารถตรวจหา เชื้อไวรัสจากปัสสาวะได้ และก็พบผู้ป่วยติดเชื้อเรื่อยมา Read More
Last Updated ( พฤหัสบดี, 20 กันยายน 2018 )
Read more...
This Man Had to Have His Arm Amputated After Eating Raw Seafood Print
User Rating: / 0
News - News
พฤหัสบดี, 20 กันยายน 2018
Vibrio vulnificus bacteria are notorious for lurking in uncooked fish. Here's how sushi lovers can stay safe.  A 71-year-old man needed his forearm amputated after eating raw seafood, according to a case report in a recent issue of the New England Journal of Medicine. The unnamed man went to a South Korea emergency room after having a fever for two days and “excruciating pain” in his left hand. The cause? A dark purple blister covering much of his palm, with more swelling and discoloration on the back of his hand. Twelve hours before the blister developed, he had eaten raw seafood, according to the NEJM. Read More
Read more...
This Man Caught a Dangerous Infection From His Cat, and Doctors Are Using Him as a Warning Print
User Rating: / 0
News - News
ศุกร์, 06 พฤศจิกายน 2015
The disease, called tularemia, causes fever and large, swollen lymph nodes. Doctors say the patient was probably infected through a scratch or bite.Catching an illness from a pet is rare, and people don’t usually have to worry about their own health just because their furry friends are feeling under the weather. But a truly terrifying case of cat-to-human transmission described in this month’s New England Journal of Medicine is enough to give even the most fervent feline fanatics reason to be cautious: According to his doctors, a 68-year-old man caught a life-threatening infection from his sick cat—and developed large, swollen bulges on his face and neck as a result.Read More
Last Updated ( พฤหัสบดี, 20 กันยายน 2018 )
Read more...
Michigan resident infected with deadly mosquito-borne illness, health officials say Print
User Rating: / 0
News - News
พุธ, 19 กันยายน 2018
For the first time since 2016, a Michigan resident has been diagnosed with a case of Eastern equine encephalitis (EEE), a mosquito-borne virus that can lead to “lasting brain damage” and even death, the state’s Department of Health and Human Services said in a Monday statement. The news comes after the Lansing resident, who has not yet been identified, was hospitalized in August “with a neurological illness,” the department said. The case is the first in the state since three people were infected in 2016. EEE is transmitted through the bite of an infected mosquito. The infection is “a virus of birds that is spread by mosquitoes near swamps and bogs,” according to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services. Read More
Read more...
<< Start < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>

Results 1 - 15 of 5173